STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING
What is Strength and Conditioning?
Strength and conditioning is vital for athletes of all ages in order to prevent injuries, improve endurance, gain strength and power, and increase mobility and flexibility. We offer team training and personal training in our facility to meet the needs of the athletes. There is a high injury rate for cheerleaders due to lack of strength and conditioning with athletes year round. It is unsafe to load the body without properly establishing a foundation. We can work with all athletes as we have staff members that are personal trainers, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, and athletic trainers. It is very common for young athletes to have movement impairments which leads to knee pain, back pain, and other ailments that can be prevented. Staff have Exercise Science degrees and top certifications to provide the highest level of training. Prevent injuries before they happen by scheduling a strength and conditioning session. Athletes will have specialized programs created for their specific needs. Want to improve on tumbling skills? You've come to the right spot, a combination of strength and conditioning with tumbling private lessons are the key to decreasing the time to obtain a new skill. To read more, visit
1 athlete, 1 coach
60 minutes: $40
30 minutes: $25
2 athletes, 1 coach
60 minutes: $25
30 minutes: $20
3 athletes, 1 coach
60 minutes: $20
30 minutes: $15
*Based on age, level, and number of participants. Contact us to establish pricing for your team.
How do I schedule Strength and Conditioning sessions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first lesson or team training. Following lessons will be scheduled through the trainer.
In your email, please indicate athlete name, age, skills to focus on, and availability for lessons.
Strength and Conditioning Rules
1. Initial lessons are scheduled through the gym, then following lessons are scheduled through the trainer.
2. Payment for each session is due at the beginning of the session.
3. A waiver must be signed for all non-members prior to the start of the session.
4. No shows will be charged the full amount of the lesson due to coaches filling availability slots for your lesson. When you do not show, you are taking up valuable time that could be given to another athlete. 24 hour notice must be given to cancel or change a session without being charged. In the case of an emergency, please contact the coach and gym as soon as possible before the lesson.
5. Confirm session with the coach prior to the start of the session. Sessions are scheduled on a single session basis until a schedule is set up with the trainer. Please do not assume that a one time session is going to continue every time each week unless discussed between parent and trainer.
6. For sessions scheduled outside of our regular business hours, an adult must stay with their athlete during the session in case of an emergency. If there is another class or session going on at the same time, then the parents may drop off their athlete for the session. Trainers will communicate this prior to the session.